webkinzestoreluvers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinzestoreluvers

A forum for people who like the Webkinz Estore.

4 posters

Love Dino Estore Pet

Admin
    Admin

Love Dino Estore Pet Empty Love Dino Estore Pet

Post  Admin Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:59 am

Sorry. We are now out of Love Dino codes.

Love Dino Estore Pet Webkinzlovepet Love Dino Estore Pet Webkinzlovepetpsi Love Dino Estore Pet Webkinzlovepetpsf

Safety Guidelines
    You need at least two accounts if you want to trade for a pet code. One account to transfer items from and another account that is completely private that you can enter the pet code into.

Remember to follow the Safety Tips for Pet Codes:

If someone knows your Webkinz User Name and one of your pet codes they can enter your account, change your password and do whatever they want to the account. The only way to stop them at that point is to get Webkinz Support to change your user name, but by then it is usually too late to save your favorite items. Here are some safety tips to follow when you receive a pet code as a prize or from a trade.

1. Make sure you enter the pet code into an account that has never been shared. Have you ever traded with it? received a contest prize in it? posted it in a forum profile? shared it openly with online friends? If you have done any of these things, choose a different account or start a new one.
    2. Remember to never post your webkinz user name after you have entered the pet code into the account. Keep the user name private from then on.
    3. Enter the code into an account that does not have items you will be upset over losing. There is no harm in having more than one account. Keep your most valued items safe by keeping them in a separate account.
    4. If you are not sure if your accounts have been shared, start a new account with the pet code.
    5. There are many honest people out there who will never try to steal from you, but play it safe anyways.
    BananaRama

Love Dino Estore Pet Empty Re: Love Dino Estore Pet

Post  BananaRama Wed May 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Is the Love Dino still available??
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Wed May 27, 2009 5:47 pm

BananaRama wrote:Is the Love Dino still available??

I'm pretty sure that we do still have it, but Lyn would know for sure. She won't be back on until tomorrow morning so I'll ask her then.
    BananaRama

Post  BananaRama Wed May 27, 2009 9:33 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:Is the Love Dino still available??

I'm pretty sure that we do still have it, but Lyn would know for sure. She won't be back on until tomorrow morning so I'll ask her then.

Great thanks so much!
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Thu May 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Yes, we do still have the extra Love Dino available for trade.
    BananaRama

Post  BananaRama Thu May 28, 2009 3:55 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:Yes, we do still have the extra Love Dino available for trade.

Great , I have the following:
    Signature bookcase
    Caring valley poster
    Year 2 print
    Pegasus PSI
    Signature Chimp PSI
    Let me know if you are interested in any of these I would love to get the code this evening for a friend.
    Thanks
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Fri May 29, 2009 4:35 am

BananaRama wrote:

Signature bookcase
    Caring valley poster
    Year 2 print
    Pegasus PSI
    Signature Chimp PSI
    Let me know if you are interested in any of these I would love to get the code this evening for a friend.
    Thanks

Sorry, I went offline early yesterday. If you are still interested, how about the Signature Bookcase and Caring Valley Poster?

When you had said 2 storage units on the Elephant Statue I thought you meant 2 vortexes. The vortex plus wardrobe was a lot so I'll carry over the extra value toward the Love Dino.
    BananaRama

Post  BananaRama Fri May 29, 2009 7:00 am

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:

Signature bookcase
    Caring valley poster
    Year 2 print
    Pegasus PSI
    Signature Chimp PSI
    Thanks

Sorry, I went offline early yesterday. If you are still interested, how about the Signature Bookcase and Caring Valley Poster?
    Sounds good to me I will send those on over now , and thanks so much!
    When you had said 2 storage units on the Elephant Statue I thought you meant 2 vortexes. The vortex plus wardrobe was a lot so I'll carry over the extra value toward the Love Dino.
    BananaRama

Post  BananaRama Fri May 29, 2009 9:52 am

BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:

Signature bookcase
    Caring valley poster
    Year 2 print
    Pegasus PSI
    Signature Chimp PSI
    Thanks

I am so sorry I can not find the caring valley poster any where!
    I do have a signature dining table and a wardrobe box if that would work instead , if not I have a friend with the poster i can see if i can get it from her.
    BananaRama

Post  BananaRama Fri May 29, 2009 11:57 am

BananaRama wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:

Signature bookcase
    Caring valley poster
    Year 2 print
    Pegasus PSI
    Signature Chimp PSI
    Thanks

I am so sorry I can not find the caring valley poster any where!
    I do have a signature dining table and a wardrobe box if that would work instead , if not I have a friend with the poster i can see if i can get it from her.

Ok I got the poster , so I have sent a request as you arent on my phone anymore.
    Mrs. F
    Mrs. F

Post  Mrs. F Fri May 29, 2009 2:49 pm

I accepted the friend request.
    BananaRama

Post  BananaRama Fri May 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Mrs. F wrote:I accepted the friend request.

All sent!!
    Mrs. F
    Mrs. F

Post  Mrs. F Fri May 29, 2009 6:09 pm

BananaRama wrote:
    Mrs. F wrote:I accepted the friend request.

All sent!!

I pm'd the code. Thanks for the trade.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 am