webkinzestoreluvers

A forum for people who like the Webkinz Estore.

Current EStore Pet Request Thread

and1214

Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

Post  and1214 on Sat May 23, 2009 9:20 am

good morning...I am interested in 2 origami waterwheels....not sure if you can get 2....I have 2 blue google psi (confetti warddrobe) and 1 budgie psi (sofa).....do you have any other wants or just what you have listed...always have pools....LMK...thanks...
    Mrs. F

Post  Mrs. F on Sat May 23, 2009 8:03 pm

and1214 wrote:good morning...I am interested in 2 origami waterwheels....not sure if you can get 2....I have 2 blue google psi (confetti warddrobe) and 1 budgie psi (sofa).....do you have any other wants or just what you have listed...always have pools....LMK...thanks...

Sorry I was out all day. The waterwheels are $6.50 each which comes to $13. The 3 psis come to $12. You can add on 2 pools. I'll probably only be online for another half hour to hour tonight, but Webkinz Newz says they will be available tomorrow too.
    and1214

Post  and1214 on Sat May 23, 2009 8:57 pm

sounds great...I feel bad I keep giving you pools....but I heard the origami wheel is very pretty....so my daughter will be excited...shall I send to a72 2 accounts..I am off to bed...will send first thing in the morning...have a good night...
    and1214

Post  and1214 on Sat May 23, 2009 9:19 pm

I went ahead and sent...thanks again for another terrific trade...

BananaRama

Elephant statue replica wanted

Post  BananaRama on Sun May 24, 2009 6:55 pm

I am looking for one of these does anyone happen to have one left?
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Mon May 25, 2009 4:03 am

BananaRama wrote:I am looking for one of these does anyone happen to have one left?

We didn't buy many extra Elephant Statues because nobody seemed interested in them on the day they were available. I do have one extra that I know of for sure.

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Mon May 25, 2009 7:06 am

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:I am looking for one of these does anyone happen to have one left?

We didn't buy many extra Elephant Statues because nobody seemed interested in them on the day they were available. I do have one extra that I know of for sure.

What would you like for it?
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Tue May 26, 2009 1:24 pm

BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

It's our last extra so I'm trying to figure out what it's worth. Our wants list is small right now but we are adding the Year 2 Trophy and Print to it. Plus we have to see what June PSIs are coming out. I'll get back to you as soon as I get a better idea.

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Tue May 26, 2009 8:03 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

It's our last extra so I'm trying to figure out what it's worth. Our wants list is small right now but we are adding the Year 2 Trophy and Print to it. Plus we have to see what June PSIs are coming out. I'll get back to you as soon as I get a better idea.
    I have the trophy and print
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Wed May 27, 2009 6:15 am

BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

I can do the Elephant Statue for the trophy and something small. I need indoor storage units (like the Velvelty Elephant Trunk, Vortex Storage Units, Wardrobes, etc)

or I could do the Elephant Statue plus something small from the EStore (up to $3) for both the trophy and the print. If you like figurines you can wait until the weekend to see what's available. We can buy from the deluxe advantage section too.

Since the Elephant Statue Replica Code sells for $10 on Ebay, I'm using $10 as my guide on it's value.

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Wed May 27, 2009 2:38 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

I can do the Elephant Statue for the trophy and something small. I need indoor storage units (like the Velvelty Elephant Trunk, Vortex Storage Units, Wardrobes, etc)

or I could do the Elephant Statue plus something small from the EStore (up to $3) for both the trophy and the print. If you like figurines you can wait until the weekend to see what's available. We can buy from the deluxe advantage section too.

Since the Elephant Statue Replica Code sells for $10 on Ebay, I'm using $10 as my guide on it's value.

Ok the trophy and 2 storage units works for me.
    Where shall I send these to?
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Wed May 27, 2009 4:39 pm

BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

Either a72b75c77 or altrading will do. Are either of those on your friends list? Let me know if I have to send or accept an invite.

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Wed May 27, 2009 4:51 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

Either a72b75c77 or altrading will do. Are either of those on your friends list? Let me know if I have to send or accept an invite.

I sent an invite from Joanie031 , as soon as you are on my phone I will send.
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Wed May 27, 2009 5:41 pm

BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

I accepted the request.

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Wed May 27, 2009 9:45 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

I accepted the request.

All sent , sent to altrading.
    and1214

Post  and1214 on Sat May 30, 2009 6:26 am

good morning ladies....I was hoping to get 2 princess costumes ($10) total $10....I have 1 year 2 print ($6.50) and tc4 dogbeard treasure chest ($4)..LMK...thanks....
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Sat May 30, 2009 7:50 am

and1214 wrote:good morning ladies....I was hoping to get 2 princess costumes ($10) total $10....I have 1 year 2 print ($6.50) and tc4 dogbeard treasure chest ($4)..LMK...thanks....

That sounds good. Will you be sending those to altrading?
    and1214

Post  and1214 on Sat May 30, 2009 9:06 am

sorry I sent to your a72 since I had that account already on my sgd501 account...off to dance...thanks as always for the trade...enjoy the weekend ladies...

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:10 am

I would like to get a Wooly Mammoth or 2 code please.
    FunnyBone

Post  FunnyBone on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 am

Hey ladies, any chance you are offering the Mammoth from today?
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:32 am

BananaRama wrote:I would like to get a Wooly Mammoth or 2 code please.

Do you still have the other items you were offering for the purple monster? We would be interested in 2 more of the signature items, plus 3 psis for 2 Wooly Mammoth codes. We already have the Budgie psi, but we are interested in the Cherry Blossom bird loveseat psi. Do you have any other newer estore psis, bed psis, or storage unit psis?
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 am

FunnyBone wrote:Hey ladies, any chance you are offering the Mammoth from today?

What do you have to offer?
    FunnyBone

Post  FunnyBone on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 am

a72b75c77 wrote:

I would be interested in 2 also, if we are allowed;)

From your wants I have these signature exclusives....I do also have loads of pet items, if you could list some you need.

Lavish Limo
    Signature Sofa
    Regal Rug
    Masterful Wardrobe
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:55 pm

FunnyBone wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

I would be interested in 2 also, if we are allowed;)

From your wants I have these signature exclusives....I do also have loads of pet items, if you could list some you need.

Lavish Limo
    Signature Sofa
    Regal Rug
    Masterful Wardrobe

There hasn't been much activity here in awhile, so you and BananaRama can trade for two Wooly Mammoths and if anyone else comes along they are out of luck.

We can offer you the same 2 signature and 3 psi offer. I know for sure we need a regal rug. I'll check with Lyn about the other one.

I'll list some items that we would definitely be interested PSI wise.

Cherry Blossom Bird Loveseat
    Griffin Fireplace
    Phoenix Bed
    Lamb Bed
    Sea Otter Bed

We like beds and wardrobes. We would take the Antique Wardrobe, Autumn Wardrobe or Pink Wardrobe from the Wardrobe box as a psi.

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:02 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:I would like to get a Wooly Mammoth or 2 code please.

Do you still have the other items you were offering for the purple monster? We would be interested in 2 more of the signature items, plus 3 psis for 2 Wooly Mammoth codes. We already have the Budgie psi, but we are interested in the Cherry Blossom bird loveseat psi. Do you have any other newer estore psis, bed psis, or storage unit psis?
    Yes I still have the signature items , the cherry blossom bird and I have an oriole and a shimmer snake , lmk if that works for you gals.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:51 pm