webkinzestoreluvers

A forum for people who like the Webkinz Estore.

Current EStore Pet Request Thread

BananaRama

Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

Post  BananaRama on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 pm

BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:I would like to get a Wooly Mammoth or 2 code please.

Do you still have the other items you were offering for the purple monster? We would be interested in 2 more of the signature items, plus 3 psis for 2 Wooly Mammoth codes. We already have the Budgie psi, but we are interested in the Cherry Blossom bird loveseat psi. Do you have any other newer estore psis, bed psis, or storage unit psis?
    Yes I still have the signature items , the cherry blossom bird and I have an oriole and a shimmer snake , lmk if that works for you gals.

Well I would also be interested in 2 river rapid rides as well...........LOL
    I have to run out to the store but I will be back shortly.
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:13 pm

BananaRama wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

Do you still have the other items you were offering for the purple monster? We would be interested in 2 more of the signature items, plus 3 psis for 2 Wooly Mammoth codes. We already have the Budgie psi, but we are interested in the Cherry Blossom bird loveseat psi. Do you have any other newer estore psis, bed psis, or storage unit psis?
    Yes I still have the signature items , the cherry blossom bird and I have an oriole and a shimmer snake , lmk if that works for you gals.

We are interested in the Cherry Blossom Bird Loveseat and Oriole Canopy Hammock, but not the Shimmer Snake Lamp. What else do you have?

For now, Lyn and I are going to stick with just the pet codes (like we had originally planned). A few days ago we were discussing closing down the site for good. We don't have many members and we have no place to advertise. It's not exactly what we had in mind when we started the site. Plus now that the EStore has the point system, people can get pet codes through other means. I am at Lyn's house right now and the thought is to only trade a few pet codes for popular and holiday pets and to close up the thread for most of the time.
    FunnyBone

Post  FunnyBone on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:02 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    FunnyBone wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    FunnyBone wrote:Hey ladies, any chance you are offering the Mammoth from today?

What do you have to offer?

I would be interested in 2 also, if we are allowed;)

From your wants I have these signature exclusives....I do also have loads of pet items, if you could list some you need.

Lavish Limo
    Signature Sofa
    Regal Rug
    Masterful Wardrobe

There hasn't been much activity here in awhile, so you and BananaRama can trade for two Wooly Mammoths and if anyone else comes along they are out of luck.

We can offer you the same 2 signature and 3 psi offer. I know for sure we need a regal rug. I'll check with Lyn about the other one.

I'll list some items that we would definitely be interested PSI wise.

Cherry Blossom Bird Loveseat
    Griffin Fireplace
    Phoenix Bed
    Lamb Bed
    Sea Otter Bed

We like beds and wardrobes. We would take the Antique Wardrobe, Autumn Wardrobe or Pink Wardrobe from the Wardrobe box as a psi.

Oh thank you, that is awesome!

From those listed, I also have the griffin. phoenix, and lamb for sure. Sorry no otter bed:( I also have the antique, autumn and pink wardrobes. Just tell me which you both like and I will start sending:) Thanks

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:48 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:

We are interested in the Cherry Blossom Bird Loveseat and Oriole Canopy Hammock, but not the Shimmer Snake Lamp. What else do you have?

For now, Lyn and I are going to stick with just the pet codes (like we had originally planned). A few days ago we were discussing closing down the site for good. We don't have many members and we have no place to advertise. It's not exactly what we had in mind when we started the site. Plus now that the EStore has the point system, people can get pet codes through other means. I am at Lyn's house right now and the thought is to only trade a few pet codes for popular and holiday pets and to close up the thread for most of the time.

Well I hope you don't close it down!
    Since FunnyBone doesn't have an otter bed to offer up I can replace the snake with that.
    Since I have already sent to you today do you by chance have another account in which I can send to?
    So I am sending the 2 signature items and the cherry blossom bird , oriole and otter?
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:58 pm

BananaRama wrote:
    Since FunnyBone doesn't have an otter bed to offer up I can replace the snake with that.
    Since I have already sent to you today do you by chance have another account in which I can send to?
    So I am sending the 2 signature items and the cherry blossom bird , oriole and otter?

After seeing the popularity of the Wooly Mammoth, we'll probably keep the site around for special pets. There isn't much activity around here outside of certain items.

Yeah, the two signature items, and the cherry blossom bird, oriole and otter psis. I do have more accounts, but I probably won't be on long enough to finish today.
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:04 pm

FunnyBone wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    FunnyBone wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    FunnyBone wrote:Hey ladies, any chance you are offering the Mammoth from today?

What do you have to offer?

I would be interested in 2 also, if we are allowed;)

From your wants I have these signature exclusives....I do also have loads of pet items, if you could list some you need.

Lavish Limo
    Signature Sofa
    Regal Rug
    Masterful Wardrobe

There hasn't been much activity here in awhile, so you and BananaRama can trade for two Wooly Mammoths and if anyone else comes along they are out of luck.

We can offer you the same 2 signature and 3 psi offer. I know for sure we need a regal rug. I'll check with Lyn about the other one.

I'll list some items that we would definitely be interested PSI wise.

Cherry Blossom Bird Loveseat
    Griffin Fireplace
    Phoenix Bed
    Lamb Bed
    Sea Otter Bed

We like beds and wardrobes. We would take the Antique Wardrobe, Autumn Wardrobe or Pink Wardrobe from the Wardrobe box as a psi.

Oh thank you, that is awesome!

From those listed, I also have the griffin. phoenix, and lamb for sure. Sorry no otter bed:( I also have the antique, autumn and pink wardrobes. Just tell me which you both like and I will start sending:) Thanks

For 2 Wooly Mammoths, lets go with the Regal Rug, Lavish Limo and those three psis. If you prefer to keep one of the psis you can replace the phoenix with the Antique Wardrobe.

So it's your choice between:
    Regal Rug, Lavish Limo, Griffin PSI, Lamb PSI and Phoenix PSI or
    Regal Rug, Lavish Limo, Griffin PSI, Lamb PSI and Antique Wardrobe

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:19 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:

After seeing the popularity of the Wooly Mammoth, we'll probably keep the site around for special pets. There isn't much activity around here outside of certain items.

Yeah, the two signature items, and the cherry blossom bird, oriole and otter psis. I do have more accounts, but I probably won't be on long enough to finish today.
    Cool , I will send tomorrow morning!
    FunnyBone

Post  FunnyBone on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Ok awesome, I sent you an invite:)
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 am

We can use accounts a72b75c77, pktrading and/or altrading for the trades. My computer won't log into altrading and my husband is out with his computer but Lyn has access with her computer.

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:36 am

BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:

Sent the signature wardrobe , signature fireplace and oriole to a72b75c77

BananaRama

Post  BananaRama on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:40 am

BananaRama wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:
    a72b75c77 wrote:
    BananaRama wrote:

Sent the signature wardrobe , signature fireplace and oriole to a72b75c77
    Sent the otter and cherry blossom bird to altrading
    FunnyBone

Post  FunnyBone on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 am

OK no problem, I have sent invites to a72 and pktrading.
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:54 am

I accepted the requests.
    FunnyBone

Post  FunnyBone on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:54 am

All sent, thank you so much!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:10 am