webkinzestoreluvers

A forum for people who like the Webkinz Estore.


    Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Share
    avatar
    a72b75c77

    Posts : 8845
    Join date : 2009-01-06

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  a72b75c77 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:48 pm

    and1214 wrote:hello....I was wondering if I could reserve one of the easter bunnies from the e store tomorrow...I can offer:

    perfectly purple armchair ($3.00)
    topiary of hearts ($2.00)
    Mrs.Cowaline skirt ($2.00)
    Mrs. Cowaline blazer ($2.00)
    Ms.Birdys pink blazer ($2.00)
    oak pools ($1.50....can I do 3 to finish it off...if not ...let me know).....thanks...

    Yes, that would be fine.

    I'm so used to new pets coming out on Wednesday. They surprised me on this one.
    avatar
    and1214

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2009-03-16

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  and1214 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:17 pm

    Great...I guess because its the weekend before Easter....my daughter is home sick...so we spent time today checking out webkinz world...and as soon as she saw this bunny...she just has to have it...I will send items over in the morning ....I believe you are on several of my accounts...thanks again...
    avatar
    eagle

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  eagle on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:32 pm

    i have so far

    mrs birdy pink blazer
    kimmies over alls
    tabby meow head set
    amanda panda dress
    sheldons shirt
    2 sets of slippers
    dex bottom

    i want he bunny if i could, i have more items but will see what you ned when you up date, let me know when to send
    avatar
    a72b75c77

    Posts : 8845
    Join date : 2009-01-06

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  a72b75c77 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:47 am

    eagle wrote:i have so far

    mrs birdy pink blazer
    kimmies over alls
    tabby meow head set
    amanda panda dress
    sheldons shirt
    2 sets of slippers
    dex bottom

    i want he bunny if i could, i have more items but will see what you ned when you up date, let me know when to send

    8 pieces x $2 is $16
    The bunny is about $12, so that leaves you with a $4 credit.

    I sent the friend requests.
    avatar
    and1214

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2009-03-16

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  and1214 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 am

    good morning.....I sent items from 2 of my accounts...and just need you to accept friend invite from my sgd501 account....thanks...
    avatar
    and1214

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2009-03-16

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  and1214 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:57 am

    all sent....thanks and enjoy the day.....
    avatar
    eagle

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  eagle on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 am

    ok, not sure what i was suppose to send but here is what i sent

    1 mrs birdy pink blazer
    1 kimmies over alls
    1 tabby meow head set
    1 mrs cow line blazer
    1 amanda panda dress
    1 sheldons shirt
    1 dex bottom
    2 slippers

    so it was a total of 9 items, if there was somthing i wasnt suppose to send, just send it back to my mai account and thanks

    also, when you get a moment, can you up date what you need for me, i wan tto go to trade room today and search for all your needs, thanks so much
    eagle

    skylaraiden

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2009-03-25

    easter bunny

    Post  skylaraiden on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

    i have plumpy glasses, dr.quack eye chart, 2 jerrys blazer, fred rovers blazer, 2 fluffingtons vest, the bust and 2 gold safes can i get a bunny and the car from the from the estore today? thanks and the rest on credit thanks


    Last edited by skylaraiden on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    eagle

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  eagle on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:27 pm

    hello, i have three gold safes that i would like to tuen into credit to get next pet or items, not sure if i sen ttoday to you, but let me know if you need the three, ok and thanks
    avatar
    a72b75c77

    Posts : 8845
    Join date : 2009-01-06

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  a72b75c77 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:34 am

    eagle wrote:ok, not sure what i was suppose to send but here is what i sent

    1 mrs birdy pink blazer
    1 kimmies over alls
    1 tabby meow head set
    1 mrs cow line blazer
    1 amanda panda dress
    1 sheldons shirt
    1 dex bottom
    2 slippers

    so it was a total of 9 items, if there was somthing i wasnt suppose to send, just send it back to my mai account and thanks

    also, when you get a moment, can you up date what you need for me, i wan tto go to trade room today and search for all your needs, thanks so much
    eagle

    The Cowline Blazer was the extra one. Would you like me to send it back or add $2 to your credit?

    You can send the 3 gold safes to add to your credit. That would give you a total of $11.50 if I send back the cowline blazer or $13.50 if I do not.
    avatar
    a72b75c77

    Posts : 8845
    Join date : 2009-01-06

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  a72b75c77 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:39 am

    skylaraiden wrote:i have plumpy glasses, dr.quack eye chart, 2 jerrys blazer, fred rovers blazer, 2 fluffingtons vest, the bust and 2 gold safes can i get a bunny and the car from the from the estore today? thanks and the rest on credit thanks

    Plumpy's Glasses $12.50
    Dr Quack Eye Chart $4.00
    2 Jerry's Blazers $2.00x2=$4.00
    Fred Rovers Blazer $2.00
    2 Fluffington's Vest $2.00x2=$4.00
    Fluffington Vest $4.00
    2 Gold Safes $2.50x2=$5.00

    For a total of $35.50

    skylaraiden

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2009-03-25

    new pet

    Post  skylaraiden on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 am

    ok i think i sent everything lol let me know if i missed anything thanks
    avatar
    eagle

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  eagle on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:28 am

    a72b75c77 wrote:
    eagle wrote:ok, not sure what i was suppose to send but here is what i sent

    1 mrs birdy pink blazer
    1 kimmies over alls
    1 tabby meow head set
    1 mrs cow line blazer
    1 amanda panda dress
    1 sheldons shirt
    1 dex bottom
    2 slippers

    so it was a total of 9 items, if there was somthing i wasnt suppose to send, just send it back to my mai account and thanks

    also, when you get a moment, can you up date what you need for me, i wan tto go to trade room today and search for all your needs, thanks so much
    eagle

    The Cowline Blazer was the extra one. Would you like me to send it back or add $2 to your credit?

    You can send the 3 gold safes to add to your credit. That would give you a total of $11.50 if I send back the cowline blazer or $13.50 if I do not.



    i would like you to keep it and add to the credit, i know skyleraiden has used up some of my names to send her items to you. and you can only send one safe at a time. so i will use nikanoe and cna14 to send from if i have to. just know they are from me is all. i am looking for more items right now in trade room i will post with what i find. this has almost turned into a game inside the game, lol. it is fun to go after a certain item in trade room and find it, the list just makes the trade room more fun to me and re warding, thanks so much
    avatar
    a72b75c77

    Posts : 8845
    Join date : 2009-01-06

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  a72b75c77 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:57 am

    eagle wrote:
    i would like you to keep it and add to the credit, i know skyleraiden has used up some of my names to send her items to you. and you can only send one safe at a time. so i will use nikanoe and cna14 to send from if i have to. just know they are from me is all. i am looking for more items right now in trade room i will post with what i find. this has almost turned into a game inside the game, lol. it is fun to go after a certain item in trade room and find it, the list just makes the trade room more fun to me and re warding, thanks so much

    I don't have much time available for the trading rooms so I'm glad that you enjoy it.

    I'll PM you the list of ww ids I have not received from today.
    avatar
    eagle

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  eagle on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:21 pm

    hello, so far i have sent two gold safes, ponchos shaw, dr quack eye chart, fluffington arm chair and potted vine,i will send last safe to account and then just add new things to my credit, i think i might havve a few more of your wants just have to look threw some more rooms, thanks
    avatar
    eagle

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  eagle on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

    just sent third safe from other account
    avatar
    a72b75c77

    Posts : 8845
    Join date : 2009-01-06

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  a72b75c77 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:29 am

    eagle wrote:hello, so far i have sent two gold safes, ponchos shaw, dr quack eye chart, fluffington arm chair and potted vine,i will send last safe to account and then just add new things to my credit, i think i might havve a few more of your wants just have to look threw some more rooms, thanks

    Your credit was at $13.50 with the safes. Add:

    Ponchos Shaw $2.00
    Dr Eye Chart $4.00
    Fluffington Arm Chair $4.00
    Potted Vine $4.00

    That comes to a credit of $27.50
    avatar
    eagle

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2009-02-22

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  eagle on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 am

    just wondering if you happened to get that volcanic lava or other item that was in e store late last night and early today? thanks

    eagle
    avatar
    Venus1616

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-04-09
    Age : 27

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  Venus1616 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 pm

    eagle wrote:just wondering if you happened to get that volcanic lava or other item that was in e store late last night and early today? thanks

    eagle

    This was posted on WI today:

    "Unfortunately, everyone attempting to purchase the new Volcano and the Deer Figure is getting an error message that says 'This item is not allowed for the user.' Hopefully the eStore programmers will have this glitch fixed soon. UPDATE: The items have been removed."
    avatar
    a72b75c77

    Posts : 8845
    Join date : 2009-01-06

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  a72b75c77 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:30 pm

    eagle wrote:just wondering if you happened to get that volcanic lava or other item that was in e store late last night and early today? thanks

    eagle

    No, I wasn't online while the lava and figurine were listed in the store. I think there was a glitch that did not allow anyone to buy them.
    avatar
    Venus1616

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-04-09
    Age : 27

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  Venus1616 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:54 pm

    I got a pancho's sombrero if you need it. Smile
    avatar
    a72b75c77

    Posts : 8845
    Join date : 2009-01-06

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  a72b75c77 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:07 am

    Venus1616 wrote:I got a pancho's sombrero if you need it. Smile

    Yeah, I need a Poncho's Sombrero. You can send it and I'll add it to your credit.
    avatar
    Venus1616

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-04-09
    Age : 27

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  Venus1616 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 pm

    brothers just got swan mirror too. LMK if you still need one of those too. Smile
    avatar
    and1214

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2009-03-16

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  and1214 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:45 am

    hello...I was wondering if I could get one of the new volcanoes...I have a swan mirror ($4.00)...mrs cowaline skirt ($2.00) and 1 oak pool ($0.50)...total $6.50...I will be out most of the day as my daughter has a dance competiton...I will be back home in the late evening...and check back then.....thanks...
    avatar
    a72b75c77

    Posts : 8845
    Join date : 2009-01-06

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  a72b75c77 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:21 am

    Venus1616 wrote:brothers just got swan mirror too. LMK if you still need one of those too. Smile

    Sorry that I did not respond sooner. I worked all week, which leaves me with little free time. I will update your credit when Webkinz comes back online.

    If you did not already send the mirror, you can send it. I'm still looking for that.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:11 am