webkinzestoreluvers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinzestoreluvers

A forum for people who like the Webkinz Estore.

4 posters

I'm an EStore Luver Contest - Feb 21-22

Admin
    Admin

I'm an EStore Luver Contest - Feb 21-22 Empty I'm an EStore Luver Contest - Feb 21-22

Post  Admin Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:21 am

“I’m an EStore Luver” Contest

Show off your love for the Webkinz EStore by designing a room or writing a story.

Grand Prize: Mystery Pet Code from Trading Card Series 3 (not the Magical Retriever, the code is from the regular Mystery Pet Card)

There are two ways to enter the contest:
    1. Design a room using one or more EStore Exclusive items, this includes pet specific items from EStore Exclusive Pets.
    2. Write a story about an EStore Exclusive Pet or Item. (For example, a story on how the Epic Shipwreck became a sunken ship or a story about the Purple Monster’s first Halloween.)

This thread will be open from Saturday, February 21 at 8am US/Canada Kinz Time until Sunday, February 22 at 8pm US/Canada Kinz Time. All entries must be posted during that time frame. Only one entry per member of this site is allowed. Entry can be either a room or a story but cannot be both.

Winner will either be selected randomly or based off merit.
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

I'm an EStore Luver Contest - Feb 21-22 Empty Re: I'm an EStore Luver Contest - Feb 21-22

Post  a72b75c77 Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:12 am

Bumping - Contest is Open for Entries
    nikanoe
    nikanoe

I'm an EStore Luver Contest - Feb 21-22 Empty Re: I'm an EStore Luver Contest - Feb 21-22

Post  nikanoe Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am

can't wait to enter, have to put a room together
    eagle
    eagle

Post  eagle Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Fox meets Fox

On a sunny Sunday afternoon my floral fox came out of her den. She pranced in the grassy meadow, smelling the spring lilies and looking at what the new day brought. The flowers were in full bloom, many beautiful colors dotting the fields.Destiny loved the scenery and wanted to check it out closer. She went up to a huge dahlia and smelled it, well her surprise wasn't the scent of a flower but a bee stung her nose. Poor destiny was crying, nose swelling. Wait, she thought, My mom always said, mud on a bee sting is good for pain and swelling. With the quickness of a few long jumps and a prance she was near the creek bed. The water rushing by and cascading down the creek bed, destiny slowly approached the bed.The mud was dried and cracked, so she had to get closer, moving closer she pushed her long nose into the wet mud. Right away she could feel relief of the bee sting. She looked up at the water falls to see its majestic beauty and to her surprise, there at the top of the falls was a bright figure. "hello destiny" shouted the purple fox. In a low sweet voice destiny replied "hello" back. The purple fox walked down the side of the falls to where destiny was and stood next to her.I just moved into your meadow, it is very nice here. I just want to let you know that we will be neighbors from now on. The surprise of meeting a new friend happened so quick, destiny forgot about the bee sting and mud on her nose. Majesty, the purple fox started laughing at destiny, Why does such a pretty fox have her nose covered in mud? Oh the bee sting didn't hurt but destiny was embarrassed by her muddy nose. Over to the water she went, washing the mud away. The two foxes ran next to each other threw the water, up the hill to the meadow. This will be both of our homes now, we can always be friends and enjoy the beauty of nature together. From that day on, destiny and majesty were as close as two friends could be. Each day rising together and setting out to explore the vast lands that they shared . They fell in love and made this there home as a couple of the prettiest foxes in all the land. Seasons came and went as they grew together, but things got different, destiny had a litter of pups that next spring. Now i would like to tell you what them precious pups looked like, but you will have to wait till they are announced by GANZ. There may be a pretty pink fox, or will there be a sly red fox? Stay tuned to find out and always check your e store for upcoming pets. These pups will surely be a hit.
    nikanoe
    nikanoe

Post  nikanoe Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 pm

I'm an EStore Luver Contest - Feb 21-22 Aotcg6

Here is my purple monsters room:D...not sure if it can beat the fox story, great story Eagle:)
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:01 pm

It's 8pm so I'm closing the contest. Thank you for the entries. We will post a winner soon.
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:29 am

Both entries are great so I decided to pick the winner randomly.

The winner is nikanoe. Congradulations

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:12 pm