webkinzestoreluvers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinzestoreluvers

A forum for people who like the Webkinz Estore.

+7
eagle
a72b75c77
candycane
BananaRama
Mrs. F
FunnyBone
Admin
11 posters

Current EStore Pet Request Thread

Admin
    Admin

Current EStore Pet Request Thread Empty Current EStore Pet Request Thread

Post  Admin Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:00 am

I am closing this thread for the time being so that we can take a break. Lyn and I are busy with fixing up Lyn's new home and my fire damaged church. We are not sure when (and even if) we will reopen, but we'll announce it in advance if we do.

EStore Pet Request Thread
    This thread is for requesting pet codes for current EStore Exclusive Pets. The only available prepurchased pet codes have their own threads in the Special Events section.

Rules:
    1. We will only be accepting items from our wants list so plan ahead.
    2. We will NOT be trading Pet Codes until the third day after a pet arrives to the EStore. We can understand people trading away PSIs when they want a pet but not the PSI. However we cannot afford to be buying pets for people just so that they can get a good trade for the PSI. For this reason we need to wait for the PSI value to come down a little before trading pet codes. Then we can feel comfortable that people want the pet for the pet and not for a good trade.
    3. You may post your offer as soon as a pet arrives to the EStore to reserve a spot in line, but trades will not occur until the third day after a pet arrives. If you post the first day, we will start buying on the first day.
    4. We may be online, but we will no longer be doing trades from work. So on weekdays expect to handle friend requests and sending after 4pm and expect to receive codes after 6pm.
    5. Since buying so many pet codes can get to be expensive, there is a limit of one of each pet per person.

Safety Guidelines
    You need at least two accounts if you want to trade for a pet code. One account to transfer items from and another account that is completely private that you can enter the pet code into.

Remember to follow the Safety Tips for Pet Codes:

If someone knows your Webkinz User Name and one of your pet codes they can enter your account, change your password and do whatever they want to the account. The only way to stop them at that point is to get Webkinz Support to change your user name, but by then it is usually too late to save your favorite items. Here are some safety tips to follow when you receive a pet code as a prize or from a trade.

1. Make sure you enter the pet code into an account that has never been shared. Have you ever traded with it? received a contest prize in it? posted it in a forum profile? shared it openly with online friends? If you have done any of these things, choose a different account or start a new one.
    2. Remember to never post your webkinz user name after you have entered the pet code into the account. Keep the user name private from then on.
    3. Enter the code into an account that does not have items you will be upset over losing. There is no harm in having more than one account. Keep your most valued items safe by keeping them in a separate account.
    4. If you are not sure if your accounts have been shared, start a new account with the pet code.
    5. There are many honest people out there who will never try to steal from you, but play it safe anyways.

Details on How Trading for a Pet Code will Work
    Deciding to trade pet codes was a difficult decision. Some people love the idea and others hate it. In the end I felt that it was worth a try if I make teaching safety our first priority.

This thread will remain open throughout the week, but we will not always be available to purchase pets. Please only posts requests that you are serious about and we will keep a look out for them.
    1. Post your offer (must be $12.50 from the wants list) and post or pm a statement that you understand the safety guidelines and promise to enter the code into a private account.
    2. a72b75c77 will respond to the offer and PM with instructions. Please do not post your webkinz user names on any thread.
    3. After receiving the items she will notify Mrs F to send the code.
    FunnyBone
    FunnyBone

Current EStore Pet Request Thread Empty Re: Current EStore Pet Request Thread

Post  FunnyBone Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:57 am

Is this open again? Any chance you have a Fire Fawn?
    Mrs. F
    Mrs. F

Post  Mrs. F Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:05 pm

FunnyBone wrote:Is this open again? Any chance you have a Fire Fawn?

Sorry. We don't keep any pet codes in stock. You need to wait until the day it's available in the estore to request it.
    BananaRama

Post  BananaRama Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Are there any other items you are wanting I would love a purple floral fox code.
    Mrs. F
    Mrs. F

Post  Mrs. F Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 am

BananaRama wrote:Are there any other items you are wanting I would love a purple floral fox code.

Right now we are sticking to just what is on the list. If we think of anything else we want, we'll add them as we think of them.
    candycane

Current EStore Pet Request Thread Empty floral fox

Post  candycane Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:42 am

Hi I am looking to get the floral fox.
    Domino Cat Rug
    Groundhog Woodland Burrow Bureau
    Purple Goldfish Aquarium Castle Toy Box

I have these for trade. Thanks. Smile
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:55 am

candycane wrote:Hi I am looking to get the floral fox.
    Domino Cat Rug
    Groundhog Woodland Burrow Bureau
    Purple Goldfish Aquarium Castle Toy Box

I have these for trade. Thanks. Smile

That sound good. You can send them to altrading. I will go buy a Green Floral Fox.
    candycane

Current EStore Pet Request Thread Empty Items

Post  candycane Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:23 am

Thanks so much! I have sent the items. You are wonderful!Smile
    FunnyBone
    FunnyBone

Post  FunnyBone Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:54 am

I would adore a floral fox code...here is what I have form your list...I will be back later this evening. Thanks

Pet Specific Items
    $4.00 PSIs:
    (Mar) Domino Cat Rug (2) - 1 pending candycane
    (Jan) Groundhog Woodland Burrow Bureau - pending candycane
    (Jan) Purple Goldfish Aquarium Castle Toy Box - pending candycane
    (Nov) Grey Laguar Jungle Balloon

Other
    $2.50 POTM:
    Playful Picture

$0.50 Oak Pool (up to 2)
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:15 pm

FunnyBone wrote:I would adore a floral fox code...here is what I have form your list...I will be back later this evening. Thanks

Pet Specific Items
    $4.00 PSIs:

Other
    $2.50 POTM:
    Playful Picture

$0.50 Oak Pool (up to 2)

How about the Domino Cat Rug, Grey Laguar Jungle Balloon, Playful Picture and a few Oak Pools?
    FunnyBone
    FunnyBone

Post  FunnyBone Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:22 pm

a72b75c77 wrote:
    FunnyBone wrote:I would adore a floral fox code...here is what I have form your list...I will be back later this evening. Thanks

Pet Specific Items
    $4.00 PSIs:

Other
    $2.50 POTM:
    Playful Picture

$0.50 Oak Pool (up to 2)

How about the Domino Cat Rug, Grey Laguar Jungle Balloon, Playful Picture and a few Oak Pools?

Sent the rug, balloon and picture just now:)
    eagle
    eagle

Post  eagle Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:02 am

hello, so just to make sure i have it right, there are only skater kat and one love dino in stock, is that correct? thanks
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:57 pm

eagle wrote:hello, so just to make sure i have it right, there are only skater kat and one love dino in stock, is that correct? thanks

Yeah, we have 1 love dino and a few skater kats. I have some halloween items that I still need to put up there as well.
    nikanoe
    nikanoe

Post  nikanoe Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi I have wtales sofa:) I was wondering if i could send this towards my credit? Thanks so much Smile
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:49 am

nikanoe wrote:Hi I have wtales sofa:) I was wondering if i could send this towards my credit? Thanks so much Smile

If you are sure that you will use it up within the next two months than that is alright. We are thinking of moving to a new site, but it will take a couple months.
    nikanoe
    nikanoe

Post  nikanoe Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:04 am

a72b75c77 wrote:
    nikanoe wrote:Hi I have wtales sofa:) I was wondering if i could send this towards my credit? Thanks so much Smile

If you are sure that you will use it up within the next two months than that is alright. We are thinking of moving to a new site, but it will take a couple months.

I am positive I will use it up, I am excited for the upcoming easter items, pet and the new butterfly:) I have sent the sofa as well as a chicken chair, I hope this is okay. Thanks so much and when or if you move be sure to let me know I love this site:)
    candycane

Current EStore Pet Request Thread Empty butterfly

Post  candycane Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 am

Hi I was looking to trade for the butterfly estore pet. I have
    orange camo shirt $7.00
    topiary of diamonds $2.00
    divine dresser $3.00
    \ Thanks so much:)
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:27 am

candycane wrote:Hi I was looking to trade for the butterfly estore pet. I have
    orange camo shirt $7.00
    topiary of diamonds $2.00
    divine dresser $3.00
    \ Thanks so much:)

That sounds good.

I have to go shopping for some allergy medication so we'll have to organize it after I get back.
    FunnyBone
    FunnyBone

Post  FunnyBone Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:52 am

I would love a butterfly but I cant seem to find a list of items that you are looking for. Could you please let me know what you need. Thank you;)

**Ooops I see it now, I will be back in a couple minutes and let you know what I have.
    nikanoe
    nikanoe

Post  nikanoe Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:13 am

Hi,
    I would love to use some of my credit for the new butterfly:) Please let me know if this is okay:)Thanks so much:)
    skylaraiden

Current EStore Pet Request Thread Empty I would like butterfly

Post  skylaraiden Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:18 am

I have Mrs. Cowolines Blazer, Kimmys overalls, dex bottoms, freds blazer, perfect purple arm chair and 3 oak pools.
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:01 am

nikanoe wrote:Hi,
    I would love to use some of my credit for the new butterfly:) Please let me know if this is okay:)Thanks so much:)

That's okay. I'm not sure if Lyn will be buying anything from the EStore during work today. She usually finishes up at work around 5pm.
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:03 am

skylaraiden wrote:I have Mrs. Cowolines Blazer, Kimmys overalls, dex bottoms, freds blazer, perfect purple arm chair and 3 oak pools.

That sounds good. I can PM you two of my ids. Make sure to keep the WW id of the account you add the pet code to private. You can send the coins tomorrow if you only have one account to trade from.
    skylaraiden

Post  skylaraiden Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:12 am

ok thanks
    nikanoe
    nikanoe

Post  nikanoe Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:38 am

Hi,
    I was wondering if I can split my credit with Jeff (eagle)? He also wants the butterfly...but gave me all of your wants, he is so kind. I just wanted to return the favor. If this is okay I will add pools or a kinzcash coin to make up for the extra:) Thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:15 am