webkinzestoreluvers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
webkinzestoreluvers

A forum for people who like the Webkinz Estore.

2 posters

Hello, will easter pet and other items be available?

eagle
    eagle

Hello, will easter pet and other items be available? Empty Hello, will easter pet and other items be available?

Post  eagle Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:51 pm

i see there is going to be some easter items out as well as pets. i was just wondering if they will be available as i would like to start collecting items towards a credit if that is at all possible. i do have some tc4 cloths items and would love to send them in rather than leave them in my dock. When something is in my dock, i always end up trading it. so i guess my questions, can i start sending items and accumulate a credit towards some of the new items coming out? thanks so much as always for your time
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Hello, will easter pet and other items be available? Empty Re: Hello, will easter pet and other items be available?

Post  a72b75c77 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:33 am

This whole site is kind of like an experiment. Lask week I figured it doesn't matter if we do other items in addition to the pet codes.

If you send items in advance I will note on the wants thread that you have a credit available. The only thing is make sure you plan to use the credit within 60 days as we may be moving to another site.
    eagle
    eagle

Hello, will easter pet and other items be available? Empty Re: Hello, will easter pet and other items be available?

Post  eagle Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:27 am

hello, well i love your experiments, lol. There is always something wanted at the e store. BUT, now you have to use points instead of dollars. i read everything over and see there is no real difference once you join. will thsi effect your site in any way. I am sure you are going to join and buy points. so as soon as you confirm you are joining there new system, i will start sending for credit. One more thing, if you get that helment, i would love a chance at it, just let me know what you need for it. you get it when you buy deleux members ship
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 pm

It's not really that different at the EStore. The old accounts transferred to the new setup. Lyn and I are already family plan deluxe members, so we already have some helmets and some estore points collected. I'll have to check with Lyn to see how many helmets we plan on trading.
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm

I saved a Helmet for you. I have the others up for trade on another site. I'm asking for TC4 items over there. Do you have any TC4?
    eagle
    eagle

Post  eagle Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:56 pm

i got a stove, lounge chair and bust, i think thats all i hav eleft, i hav ebed, but i bid that in an auction
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:05 pm

eagle wrote:i got a stove, lounge chair and bust, i think thats all i hav eleft, i hav ebed, but i bid that in an auction

How about the bust for the helmet?
    eagle
    eagle

Post  eagle Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:55 am

i would so love to do this, i will go send now, ok and thanks
    a72b75c77
    a72b75c77

Post  a72b75c77 Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:19 pm

I sent the helmet to the account that you sent the bust from.
    eagle
    eagle

Post  eagle Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:24 pm

thanks so much as always

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:39 am